How to use Simacars
How to install Simacars
- Log into your account with the provided Username and the your chosen password at registration.
- Go to Pilot Actions -> Downloads and download Simacars.
- Install the application to the desktop of your computer and make sure you run it as administrator. (right mouseclick -> properties -> run as adminstrator)
- Start Simacars
- Go to Virtual Airline Settings
- Callsign: The provided username FWEyy (yy your number e.g. FWE01)
- Password: The your chosen password at registration
- VA name: FlySlovakia Virtual
- VA ICAO: FSK
- VA ACARS URL: http://flyslovakia.eu/vam
- Press OK
How to use Simacars for a flight
- Book a flight:
- Log in at http://flyslovakia.eu with your username and password
- Go to Pilot Actions -> Book Routes
- Choose a route (press the information icon)
- Choose an aircraft registration (press the pencil at aircraft booking)
- Take note of the passenger amount and cargo weight
- Do your flightpreparation (navigation, weight and balance, meteo)
- Start up your Flight Simulator (FS2004/FSX/Prepar3D/X-plane) put the aircraft Cold and Dark, loaded with passengers, cargo and fuel, at the gate.
- Go to your Simacars application:
- Go to Virtual Airline Login. Choose your airline (FlySlovakia Virtual) and press the Login button.
- Now the Virtual Airline Login button turns from blue to green. That means you are connected.
- A window appears and asks if you want to load the booked flight. Confirm this.
- Go to the Flight Plan section: Already some data is filled in there...enter your Route/FL Altitude and Alternative 2.
- Right under you see Connection to the Sim in blue. Now you choose:
- Network: IVAO/VATSIM/OFFLINE
- Choose KG/LBS in our case KG
- Press Start Track
- Do your flight. When you stopped at the gate of arrival after shut down, open the doors and then go to Simacars:
- Press End Flight
- Left you press Send Report
- Now your flight is logged and send to the website...We verify your pirep and it is added to your logbook.